Effective Date: January 25, 2024
Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
Personal Information We Collect:
We may collect certain categories of your Personal Information in connection with your use of the Website, including, but not limited to:
- Information we receive from you directly, including via e-mail or forms submitted via the Website; and
- Information captured automatically on our Website, including any information captured via “cookies.”
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We consider the protection of Personal Information to be a sound business practice and, to that end, we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information in our possession or under our control. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information and other information or the appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information. Please keep in mind that no information system can be 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient.
WindRose may use and disclose your Personal Information outside your country of origin, including in any country in which we conduct business or have a service provider. WindRose is entitled to use your Personal Information for these purposes because one or more of the following legal bases applies:
- WindRose needs to do so in order to perform its contractual obligations to you (for example, in order to manage your investments and verify the information you provide);
- WindRose has obtained your specific and informed consent (which may include written consent) unless an exemption provided under applicable law permits the use and disclosure of your Personal Information without your consent;
- WindRose has legal or regulatory obligations that must be discharged;
- WindRose may need to do so in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings; or
- WindRose’s use of your Personal Information is necessary for our legitimate business interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided such interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, including (i) allowing WindRose to effectively and efficiently administer and manage the operation of its business; (ii) maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures; (iii) monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials; (iv) offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems; or (v) for internal research purposes.
Do Not Track Signals:
Your browser and other mechanisms may permit you to send do-not-track signals or other similar signals via your browser settings to express your preferences regarding online tracking. Due to the lack of any standard for how do-not-track should work on commercial websites, we do not currently respond to such signals.
Your preferences about how we use your information are important to us and, when possible, we aim to honor them. You may have additional rights under other foreign or domestic laws that may apply to you. If you have any questions regarding your choices with regarding to our use of your Personal Information, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Third Party Links: